Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few new Items in the shop.

Over the past few weeks I've been waiting for school to gear up again and in my few free moments(waiting in line at the passport office?) I've been playing with some new patters.

Here's what's come about.




Also because of the times I'm sorry to say that I've been putting my collecting on the back burner so to speak.
I'm still waiting for one game to ship to me.

I have not started collecting Famicom carts just yet. I am a huge fan of custom carts and like how they organize better than half size Famicoms.

...There's also a PAL New Ghostbusters 2 I should have picked up at one of my local shops... I wonder if it's still there. Maybe i'll jsut spend the $15 and see what happens when i stick it in the game genie... I thought i had read somewhere that's a good way to override the lockouts.

3 comments:

Jon R said...

Hey! I finally found you! I asked the staff half a dozen times at Silver Snail to tell me who makes the bust-a-move plushies. All they said was that someone just walked in a said "hey, can you sell these for me?". I bought the green dragon from bust-a-move. Lovin it. Are you a bad enough dude to keep making more of these? Thanks and I hope to see some Mega Man stuff soon!

Jon R said...

*and
...:( My spelling is atrocious.

Obesolete said...

Ha! Those fibbers! Actually I got picked up at Fan expo as I was taking my brother in law around with a Mr. Saturn in hand.
I'm glad you like my work!