Friday, August 8, 2008

New goodies down at Closet Monsters




Wow, it's been a while. I'd like to say I've been too busy to post, but that would most likely be a lie.
I've been sewing like mad to keep the store running throughout the next school year. I've been told it's going to be hell, so I may as well stock up now.

As well as the old designs in stock, I've been working on a few new ones. The list is long, and I'm trying to find as much time to complete as many as possible.

This week the test run includes a Boo from Super Mario series, and a Mettaur from the Megaman series.
Next week I should have a Metroid ready to go and a few other surprises.

2 comments:

RainbowMom said...

Happy Halloween! :D

Cherry Lane Jane said...

They are so cool....you make great plushies! You are way ahead of me with your planning for the year. Good luck with school