Monday, April 14, 2008

The cross stitch that refuses to end...


I started this beast shortly after finishing the punchout piece in a fit of madness looking for a bigger and better challenge.
Well, today i sat down and worked a bit on it after celebrating the end of the school year. I'm on page 3 of 18 pages of pattern. even if i do a page a month that still going to take over a year until i actually see this finished.
I was kinda hoping that it would have been hung in the game room at a whopping 14x11.5 inches,... but the game room may be a thing of the past by then.

who knows?

anyway, it will be a beautiful piece when its finished... even if i've forgotten who sonic and tails by the time i'm 90 years old.

BTW. why didn't they use the beta cart title screen? it was so much better than the final?

2 comments:

Helen said...

That's why I gave up cross stitch. It takes too long, at least for me!

maryhanks said...

Next month my son will turn 9. I have a Noah's Ark counted cross stitch that is 85% complete...not sure NOW what to do with it! Hope your piece makes it to the finish line!!!